1. If you lack any design skills, make a super-cute design with iron-on printer paper.
This actually requires no skill. Just print out the pattern of your choice onto iron-on paper, cut out your pattern, and iron it onto canvas shoes. Get the how-to here.
2. Glue on some studs.
To make sure your studs stay put, use super strong glue. Get the tutorial here.
3. Make cute little polka-dot shoes with a fabric-paint pen.
If you can make dots, then you can make these shoes — it’s that simple. Get the tutorial here.
4. For an easy way to add a cute pattern, use a permanent marker.
Try a repeating pattern like stars or diamonds. Get the tutorial here.
5. You could also use fabric paint to easily fill in one part of the sneaker while making patterns on the rest of the shoe.
Ensure to tape off the sole before you begin for a neat finished product. Get the tutorial here.
6. And don’t be afraid to go for a BOLD pattern.
Bold & beautiful designs! Get the tutorial here.
7. Stick gemstones onto sneakers with embellishing glue.
Wouldn’t these be the cutest and comfiest addition to you shoe closet? Get the tutorial here.
8. Get cute galaxy kicks with some acrylic paint.
This is a great way to reinvent stained white sneakers. Get the tutorial here.
9. Apply black lace to a pair of slip-ons for a cute upgrade.
Give your shoes a chic & elegant touch with lace. Get the how-to here.
10. Add a little sparkle to shoes with glitter and fabric glue.
*Just* enough bling. Get the tutorial here.