Expensive taste, expensive face.
Expensive taste, expensive face.
Okay, let’s face the truth. Deepika Padukone and Zayn Malik are perhaps two of the most beautiful and attractive people on the face of this earth.
And approved: Their other halves, Ranveer Singh and Gigi Hadid, also almost certainly top the same list.
BUT a lot of people online don’t agree, and think the world would be a much better place if Deepika and Zayn dated one another instead.
Seriously. Pro-level Photoshop expertise have been dedicated to this exclusive goal.
Fan fictions of over thousands of words have been written regarding the two heart throbs and their perfect romance.
Deepika and Ranveer, Zayn and Gigi, keep safe from these crazy teens!
Nearly 100 designers showcase their designs at the Amazon India Fashion Week that took place this week at Jawarahal Nehru Stadium in the capital. As the crazy week of Fashion went ahead with style, a few Bollywood divas and hunks brought a lot more glitz and glamour to the event.
Watch these Bollywood stars as they sizzled on the ramp at the fashion gala.
Runway regular Malaika Arora Khan turned muse of Delhi-based designer Mandira Wirk’s Amazon India Fashion Week 2016 collection “Romancing Rococo”. There’s no denying the fact that Malaika Arora Khan is just the perfect muse when it comes to slaying on the runway.
Aditi Rao Hydari turns showstopper for designer Shruti Sancheti. Aditi Rao looks stunning in this printed lehenga.
Bollywood actress Athiya Shetty added a dash of glitz and glamour direct from ‘New York to New Delhi’ when she turned muse for designer Namrata Joshipura. Athiya, who is the brand ambassador of Maybelline New York, was the showstopper for the beauty brand’s show with Joshipura.
Shriya Saran walks the ramp for designer Kanika Saluja’s brand Anaikka. Shriya Saran who looked like a goddess wore the best from the collection, Lock, Stitch and Gothic.
Randeep Hooda turns ‘modern maharaja’ for Rohit Kamra. He said: “I don’t feel like a maharaja all the time but when I wear these clothes I do. He (Kamra) has done a great job bringing old world charm with modern touches to his collection. It was a great show.”
Fashion trends & fads may come and go, but these dresses will always be a basic in our closets. We may slight change styles depending on the season and “what’s in,” but if you stick to these 7 essential silhouettes, you will never be without the right look for any occasion. From a formal dress to a work dress, you will be the one who has it all just by having these few selected pieces.
We’ve got these 7 essentials for you here…
Look naturally alluring in a casual maxi dress to do everything from a day of chores, to a Sunday brunch, to even an informal date. The best part? While you look amazing, you will also be completely comfortable. It’s easy to layer up, and it works all year. Long story short, it’s a must.
Slip dresses have been a major fashion trend on the runways off-late. Nothing is as timelessly sexy as a black slip style, which can be dressed up or down depending on what you pair it with.
It’s tough to go wrong in a classic sheath dress, which is just right for more formal days at the office. Another plus point of the look? It shifts perfectly from day to night with the addition of statement jewelry and a change of shoes.
This classic 1950s silhouette feels just as in style today, and is a great addition to any wardrobe.
A classic dress seems so much more attractive when made in lace. This look will definitely make you look chic and stylish for any event.
Whether it be with sequins, feathers, or transparent panels, every woman should own a party dress in that makes her look and feel extra-festive, and ready to party.
Dressing for a formal occasion can be tough, which is why every woman should have a gown at the ready which can be accessorized differently depending on what kind of event you’re attending.
Every woman’s closet should come equipped with these staples. Get these styles in black (the most flattering colour) for the most use and to always be in style.
Long gone are the days of waiting & hoping your likes change from names to double-digit numbers.
1. All photos of your meals and food should be taken from above, with the phone at least 3 feet away from the subject.
2. Use natural light as frequently as possible to develop the quality of your photo. Even if you’re inside with dim lighting, face a window to get as much natural light as possible.
3. Talking of natural light, Instagram your breakfast or lunch instead of dinner. As, artificially lit food photos are usually always #Instafails. But, if you must Instagram your food in a dark restaurant then use someone else’s flashlight to light the dish.
4. Add in blue tones when possible to get 24% more likes than normal. A study found that red and orange tinted photos get the least likes, however photos that are blue get more likes. Sky and ocean photos are everything.
5. Don’t over-edit your selfies. Photos of your face are 30% more probable to receive a like, so get your selfie game on. However, ensure you still look like yourself (because you’re gorgeous!). Remove any pimples or blemishes using Squaready app. Avoid smoothing out your entire face.
6. Use the application Iconosquare to discover the best time of day for you to post depending on when your followers are most engaged. Iconosquare is free and offers a range of insights to help you gain the most followers and likes.
7. Make one specific object the focal point in a photo with your actual phone camera, not with Instagram’s blur tool. This appears less heavily edited and much more professional.
8. Every time you slap on a filter, tone it down a little. More isn’t more — it makes your photo seem fake. So when you sharpen, increase contrast, and increase saturation of colors, ensure the final picture looks normal. For example, you’ve seen a green apple, but never seen ones that look neon green.
11. When photographing something in low light, make sure your HDR function is turned on. With HDR on, you’re much less prone to have a grainy photo.
12. When taking a photo, hold your phone 100 percent upright (or just perpendicular to the subject when clicking an overhead picture).
13. Don’t use a filter at all. #NoFilter! Try Instagram’s other editing tools to brighten, enhance contrast, saturate, and sharpen. In the below picture, the left photo is too filtered. On the right, though, the photo is lightened, brightened, and sharpened.
14. Utilize hashtags on Instagram that will increase your chances of getting regrammed or liked, which will lead to more followers. These give you the opportunity for your photo to be seen by millions of Instagram users. Hashtags such as #instadaily #picoftheday #likeforlike
‘Koffee With Karan’ which is especially branded for its scandalous questions, notorious answers, headline making disclosures, fiery rapid fire rounds and fun banter will soon be back. Filmmaker Karan Johar is all set to put on his thinking cap to match up suitable stars for his talk show as he brings back for season 5. After four successful seasons and a long break, ‘Koffee With Karan’ will return with a brand new season by September or October of this year.
Any guesses who will be the first guest in his show? Yes, you guessed it all right! It’s Shah Rukh Khan, yet again.
Finally!! Our weekly form of entertainment, gossip & drama will be back soon!
The days are getting longer, brighter and warmer, and we all know what that means – it’s spring season! So, it’s time to get yourself ready to be rocking these fab styles. You’ll be glad to know that the coming few months are going to be a super fashionable time featuring exposed shoulder, dramatic sleeves and ruffles, just to name a few key trends.
Here’s a look at 10 of the most desirable trends that you’ll want in your closet this season.
Forget cleavage, your shoulders are officially the sexy—and sleek—way to show skin. Although off-the shoulder made it big in 2015, this coming season’s take on the style is a slightly more striking, with extreme sleeves or cutouts adding just the right amount of glamour.
Thought that ruffles and frills were for childhood birthday parties? Well, this spring they’re back, decorating collars and hemlines, giving to us fashion’s most romantic fashion trend. This time, ruffles have been given a chic alteration and more wearable than ever. Ruffles now have a feminine appeal, but they also add slight drama that makes for a perfect evening look.
Bows, especially oversized ones, are one of the key spring 2016 fashion trends, and are expected to still be around for the fall and winter. Stay in the loop with the season’s most ladylike embellishment.
Like to be comfortable? Meet your new BFF. Look for a pair that’s softly tailored to keep them suitable for every occasion. Team your pants with a T-shirt on the weekends and choose a silk button-down for work days!
Statement earrings are likely to be huge this season —no pun intended. The more vivid and structured, the better: Look for abstract shapes in bright colours, and show them off with your casual look or your favourite party dress.
The detail of the moment when it comes to bags is patched embellishment. Whether you buy the bag pre-embellished or DIY a bag you previously possess, this trend is a major eye-catcher. So, experiment with your accessories and give funky pieces a try.
It’s official: everyone is wearing statement sleeves. Bell shaped or simply huge, embroidered, oversized, theatrical, exaggerated: sleeves turn into the spotlight of the entire outfit. What’s amazing about this style trend, is that it’s sexy without going overboard and head-turning but completely wearable.
If you’re stuck in a shoe rut, go and pick up a new pair sneakers (in a not-so-ordinary style, of course).
There’s a bohemian vibe in the air. We are loving this whimsical fashion trend, which is obtainable in colourful palettes.
It wouldn’t be spring without a pleat or two, and these micro versions are especially feminine-feeling.
Just when you thought all of Bollywood’s award festivities were over for the year, the Zee Cine Awards popped up this weekend to remind us that the Bollywood film industry never actually runs out of reasons to celebrate.
Watching awards is always entertaining and we are constantly curious to find out who is winning all the awards and what our favourite stars are wearing. This time too our Bollywood stars dazzled at the Zee Cine Awards red carpet.
Missed the awards this weekend? Don’t worry, we have selected our Top 5 favourite looks from the stunning evening for you to check out!
She is accurately called the style icon of India. With her flawless style and elegance, Sonam Kapoor stood out in a net wrapped umber and white gown by Vionnet’s Spring 2016 collection. She teamed it with chic jewellery, which included a choker and bracelet by Nirav Modi, and completed with a white shimmery clutch. She never gives up fails to disappoint us, as usual.
Parineeti is back in shape and looked more confident and gorgeous than ever, in a grey voluminous gown. Hosting the awards this year, Parineeti picked a simple yet stunning design by Tarek Sinno. The top of the dress
had embroidered designs with glass beads and sequins. She matched the gown with a shiny clutch that looked edgy.
Esha Gupta wore a white Rami Kadi gown. This look reminds us of Sonam Kapoor’s yellow feathered dress at Cannes 2015. Though the outfit might look a little over the top it, Esha wore it well and managed to make a statement at the awards.
Sonakshi glistend in a sequined midnight blue column gown enhancing her silhouette by Nadine Dhody. She adorned some stylish rings and studded earrings by Minawala jewelers to up her glam.
Kriti looked stunning and fresh in a blue evening gown by Hamda Al Fahim from his Fall 2015 collection. The gown was glamorous and shiny with a floral motif near her shoulders to do the talking.
Let us know what you think of everyone’s look, who’s your favourite and who you think made a fashion faux pas in the comments.